Lost Realm

Enter the Lost Realm and trigger random events for Red Crystals, Blue Crystals, and Crest rewards.
The Lost Realm's maximum size is 36 tiles.
Endurance 1-80 (1 Endurance x 10 min. ) (80 Endurance x 13 hour. 20 min. )
80 Endurance x 50 - 400 Gems (3-15)
EXP: 1 EXP: = 1 Endurance
Level Promote Empty Crystal Mine Battle Altar Monsters Chest
1 5 0 0 1 1
2 15EXP: 7 1 0 1 1
3 55EXP: 9 2 0 1 1
4 230EXP: 11 2 1 2 1
5 360EXP: 13 2 2 2 1
6 540EXP: 15 3 2 2 1
7 800EXP: 17 3 3 2 2
8 1200EXP: 19 3 3 3 2
9 1800EXP: 21 3 3 3 2
10 2800EXP: 23 4 3 3 2
11 3200EXP: 25 4 4 4 2
12 5000EXP: 27 5 4 4 2
13 8000EXP: 29 6 4 4 3
14 11000EXP: 31 7 5 4 3
15 17000EXP: 33 7 6 4 3
16 24000EXP: 35 7 6 4 3
17 34000EXP: 37 8 6 5 3
18 50000EXP: 37 8 6 5 3
19 70000EXP: 37 8 6 5 3
20 100000EXP: 37 8 6 5 3
21 140000EXP: 37 8 6 5 3
22 190000EXP: 37 8 6 5 3
23 270000EXP: 37 8 6 5 3
24 370000EXP: 37 8 6 5 3
25 500000EXP: 37 8 6 5 3
26 700000EXP: 37 8 6 5 3
27 900000EXP: 37 8 6 5 3
28 1600000EXP: 37 8 6 5 3
29 2200000EXP: 37 8 6 5 3
30 37 8 6 5 3

Building

Crystal Mine Crystal Mine
A piece of land that produces Blue Crystals. Upgrade this to increase production rate and storage.
Level Production: Storage: Upgrade Cost:
1 40 400
2 60 600 40Red Crystals
3 80 800 90Red Crystals
4 100 1000 160Red Crystals
5 120 1200 250Red Crystals
6 160 1600 360Red Crystals
7 200 2000 490Red Crystals
8 240 2400 640Red Crystals
9 280 2800 810Red Crystals
10 320 3200 1000Red Crystals
11 380 3800 1200Red Crystals
12 440 4400 1400Red Crystals
13 500 5000 1600Red Crystals
14 560 5600 1900Red Crystals
15 620 6200 2200Red Crystals
16 700 7000 2500Red Crystals
17 780 7800 2800Red Crystals
18 860 8600 3200Red Crystals
19 940 9400 3600Red Crystals
20 1020 10200 4000Red Crystals
21 1120 11200 4400Red Crystals
22 1220 12200 4800Red Crystals
23 1320 13200 5200Red Crystals
24 1420 14200 5700Red Crystals
25 1520 15200 6200Red Crystals
26 1640 16400 6700Red Crystals
27 1760 17600 7200Red Crystals
28 1880 18800 7800Red Crystals
29 2000 20000 8400Red Crystals
30 2120 21200 9000Red Crystals
Battle Altar Battle Altar
Produces large amounts of Blue Crystals for the one occupying it. Will be under protection for 4 hours after it is successfully occupied.
Level Production: Storage: Upgrade Cost:
1 400 4000
2 420 4200 30Sacrifice
3 440 4400 60Sacrifice
4 460 4600 90Sacrifice
5 480 4800 120Sacrifice
6 520 5200 180Sacrifice
7 560 5600 240Sacrifice
8 600 6000 300Sacrifice
9 640 6400 360Sacrifice
10 680 6800 420Sacrifice
11 740 7400 510Sacrifice
12 800 8000 600Sacrifice
13 860 8600 690Sacrifice
14 920 9200 780Sacrifice
15 980 9800 870Sacrifice
16 1060 10600 990Sacrifice
17 1140 11400 1110Sacrifice
18 1220 12200 1230Sacrifice
19 1300 13000 1350Sacrifice
20 1380 13800 1470Sacrifice
21 1480 14800 1620Sacrifice
22 1580 15800 1770Sacrifice
23 1680 16800 1920Sacrifice
24 1780 17800 2070Sacrifice
25 1880 18800 2220Sacrifice
26 2000 20000 2400Sacrifice
27 2120 21200 2580Sacrifice
28 2240 22400 2760Sacrifice
29 2360 23600 2940Sacrifice
30 2480 24800 3120Sacrifice
Event Chances: 15%
Treasure Trove Merchant Here Be Demon
Treasure Trove Merchant Here Be Demon
Chances: 35% Chances: 35% Chances: 30%

Open the chest to get:

Bronze Chest - Bronze Key - Unlocks mysterious Treasure Chests. x 1
Gold Pack II - You got 50000 Gold!
1 - 3
Crest Bag - Grants some Crests.
3
Blue Crystal Bag S - Grants 1000 Blue Crystals.
1 - 3
Rare Crest Bag - Grants some Crests.
1
Crest Bag - Grants some Crests.
1 - 3
Crest Box - Grants some Crests.
1
Silver Chest - Silver Key - Unlocks mysterious Treasure Chests. x 1
Gold Pack II - You got 50000 Gold!
1 - 4
Crest Bag - Grants some Crests.
3
Blue Crystal Bag S - Grants 1000 Blue Crystals.
1 - 4
Rare Crest Bag - Grants some Crests.
1
Rare Crest Box - Grants some Crests.
1
Crest Bag - Grants some Crests.
1 - 3
Crest Box - Grants some Crests.
1
Gold Chest - Gold Key - Unlocks mysterious Treasure Chests. x 1
Gold Pack III - You got 300000 Gold!
1 - 3
Rare Crest Bag - Grants some Crests.
3
Blue Crystal Bag L - Grants 5000 Blue Crystals.
1 - 3
Mythic Crest Bag - Grants some Crests.
1
Mythic Crest Box - Grants some Crests.
1
Rare Crest Bag - Grants some Crests.
1 - 3
Rare Crest Box - Grants some Crests.
1

Achievements

Notice: Event Reward
Enter the Lost Realm for the first time to get 10 Bronze Keys. Bronze Key - Unlocks mysterious Treasure Chests. x 10
Notice: Event Reward
Reach Lv 3 in the Lost Realm to get 100 Red Crystals. 100 Red Crystals
Reach Lv 4 in the Lost Realm to get one Lv 1 Flame Guard Crest I. Flame Guard Crest I - Deflects 8% of damage taken.
Level 1 x 1
Reach Lv 5 in the Lost Realm to get 100 Red Crystals. 100 Red Crystals
Reach Lv 6 in the Lost Realm to get one Lv 1 Flame Guard Crest II. Flame Guard Crest II - Deflects 8% of damage taken.
Level 1 x 1
Reach Lv 7 in the Lost Realm to get 100 Red Crystals. 100 Red Crystals
Reach Lv 8 in the Lost Realm to get one Lv 1 Flame Guard Crest III. Flame Guard Crest III - Deflects 8% of damage taken.
Level 1 x 1
Reach Lv 9 in the Lost Realm to get 100 Red Crystals. 100 Red Crystals
Reach Lv 10 in the Lost Realm to get one Lv 1 Flame Guard Crest IV. Flame Guard Crest IV - Deflects 8% of damage taken.
Level 1 x 1
Reach Lv 11 in the Lost Realm to get 200 Red Crystals. 200 Red Crystals
Reach Lv 12 in the Lost Realm to get one Lv 2 Bulwark Crest I. Bulwark Crest I - Increases ATK and Max HP in battle by 8%.
Level 2 x 1
Reach Lv 13 in the Lost Realm to get 200 Crystals. 200 Red Crystals
Reach Lv 14 in the Lost Realm to get one Lv 2 Bulwark Crest II. Bulwark Crest II - Increases ATK and Max HP in battle by 8%.
Level 2 x 1
Reach Lv 15 in the Lost Realm to get 200 Red Crystals. 200 Red Crystals
Reach Lv 16 in the Lost Realm to get one Lv 2 Bulwark Crest III. Bulwark Crest III - Increases ATK and Max HP in battle by 8%.
Level 2 x 1
Reach Lv 17 in the Lost Realm to get 200 Red Crystals. 200 Red Crystals
Reach Lv 18 in the Lost Realm to get one Lv 2 Bulwark Crest IV. Bulwark Crest IV - Increases ATK and Max HP in battle by 8%.
Level 2 x 1
Reach Lv 19 in the Lost Realm to get 200 Red Crystals. 200 Red Crystals
Reach Lv 20 in the Lost Realm to get one Lv 3 War God Crest I. War God Crest I - Increases ATK by 20%.
Level 3 x 1
Reach Lv 21 in the Lost Realm to get 300 Red Crystals. 300 Red Crystals
Reach Lv 22 in the Lost Realm to get one Lv 3 War God Crest II. War God Crest II - Increases ATK by 20%.
Level 3 x 1
Reach Lv 23 in the Lost Realm to get 300 Red Crystals. 300 Red Crystals
Reach Lv 24 in the Lost Realm to get one Lv 3 War God Crest III. War God Crest III - Increases ATK by 20%.
Level 3 x 1
Reach Lv 25 in the Lost Realm to get 300 Red Crystals. 300 Red Crystals
Reach Lv 26 in the Lost Realm to get one Lv 3 War God Crest IV. War God Crest IV - Increases ATK by 20%.
Level 3 x 1
Reach Lv 27 in the Lost Realm to get one Lv 4 Deadly Strike Crest I. Deadly Strike Crest I - Has a 10% chance to deal 6x more damage when attacking.
Level 4 x 1
Reach Lv 28 in the Lost Realm to get one Lv 4 Deadly Strike Crest II. Deadly Strike Crest II - Has a 10% chance to deal 6x more damage when attacking.
Level 4 x 1
Reach Lv 29 in the Lost Realm to get one Lv 4 Deadly Strike Crest III. Deadly Strike Crest III - Has a 10% chance to deal 6x more damage when attacking.
Level 4 x 1
Reach Lv 30 in the Lost Realm to get one Lv 4 Deadly Strike Crest IV. Deadly Strike Crest IV - Has a 10% chance to deal 6x more damage when attacking.
Level 4 x 1
Notice: Event Reward
Complete 3 Lost Realm battles to get 50 Red Crystals and 1 Stamina Card. 50 Red Crystals
Complete 10 Lost Realm battles to get 2 Bronze Keys. Bronze Key - Unlocks mysterious Treasure Chests. x 2