Talent Compendium: Slow Down

Slow DownSlow Down
Level Notice Promote Level Magic Duration Cooldown Might
1 Has a 25% chance to reduce enemy SPD by 30% for 5 secs when attacking. 5 sec. 20
2 Has a 25% chance to reduce enemy SPD by 40% for 5 secs when attacking. 5 sec. 40
3 Has a 25% chance to reduce enemy SPD by 50% for 5 secs when attacking. 5 sec. 60
4 Has a 25% chance to reduce enemy SPD by 60% for 5 secs when attacking. 5 sec. 80
5 Has a 25% chance to reduce enemy SPD by 70% for 5 secs when attacking. Lv 6 Talent Rune - Material for upgrading a Lv5 Talent to Lv6. x 10 5 sec. 100
6 Has a 30% chance to reduce enemy SPD by 70% for 5 secs when attacking. Lv 7 Talent Rune - Material for upgrading a Lv6 Talent to Lv7. x 10 5 sec. 120
7 Has a 35% chance to reduce enemy SPD by 70% for 5 secs when attacking. LV 8 Talent Rune - Material for upgrading a Lv7 Talent to Lv8. x 10 5 sec. 140
8 Has a 40% chance to reduce enemy SPD by 70% for 5 secs when attacking. Lv9 Talent Rune - Material for upgrading a Lv8 Talent to Lv9. x 10 5 sec. 160
9 Has a 50% chance to reduce enemy SPD by 70% for 5 secs when attacking. Lv 10 Talent Rune - Material for upgrading a Lv 9 Talent to Lv 10. x 10 5 sec. 180
10 Has a 65% chance to reduce enemy SPD by 70% for 5 secs when attacking. 5 sec. 200