Talent Compendium: Condemnation

CondemnationCondemnation
Level Notice Promote Level Magic Duration Cooldown Might
1 Has 10% chance to reduce ATK SPD of 4 nearby foes by 10% for 4s when attacked. Cooldown: 2s. 4 sec. 2 sec. 20
2 Has 10% chance to reduce ATK SPD of 4 nearby foes by 20% for 4s when attacked. Cooldown: 2s. 4 sec. 2 sec. 40
3 Has 10% chance to reduce ATK SPD of 4 nearby foes by 30% for 4s when attacked. Cooldown: 2s. 4 sec. 2 sec. 60
4 Has 15% chance to reduce ATK SPD of 4 nearby foes by 35% for 4s when attacked. Cooldown: 2s. 4 sec. 2 sec. 80
5 Has 20% chance to reduce ATK SPD of 4 nearby foes by 40% for 4s when attacked. Cooldown: 2s. Lv 6 Talent Rune - Material for upgrading a Lv5 Talent to Lv6. x 10 4 sec. 2 sec. 100
6 Has 20% chance to reduce ATK SPD of 4 nearby foes by 50% for 4s when attacked. Cooldown: 2s. Lv 7 Talent Rune - Material for upgrading a Lv6 Talent to Lv7. x 10 4 sec. 2 sec. 120
7 Has 25% chance to reduce ATK SPD of 4 nearby foes by 55% for 4s when attacked. Cooldown: 2s. LV 8 Talent Rune - Material for upgrading a Lv7 Talent to Lv8. x 10 4 sec. 2 sec. 140
8 Has 25% chance to reduce ATK SPD of 4 nearby foes by 65% for 4s when attacked. Cooldown: 2s. Lv9 Talent Rune - Material for upgrading a Lv8 Talent to Lv9. x 10 4 sec. 2 sec. 160
9 Has 30% chance to reduce ATK SPD of 4 nearby foes by 70% for 4s when attacked. Cooldown: 2s. Lv 10 Talent Rune - Material for upgrading a Lv 9 Talent to Lv 10. x 10 4 sec. 2 sec. 180
10 Has 40% chance to reduce ATK SPD of 4 nearby foes by 80% for 4s when attacked. Cooldown: 2s. 4 sec. 2 sec. 180